So, the original idea was that Cory and I would write together on this new platform to document the happenings in our overseas life. It appears much more likely, or rather, certain, that this will now and forever be MY blog. I should have known that would happen.
It is blustering outside, sending the clouds flying past our windows, making them scream and shudder. We've had rain all week. Rain that has lasted for more than two hours at a time. When it rains here, it really pours. I love being inside when that happens. Curled up all comfy and cozy on the couch with a good book. In the a/c. But, I absolutely abhor being stuck outside waiting for a taxi or running between the nail salon and our place when the heavens open up. That's no fun at all. It's already happened a couple of times where I've just been to get my toes done and boom! The rain hits and my feet get all dirty after a relaxing foot scrub. Oh well. There are worse things in life.
A few good things:
1. Was going to have to pay extra for our shipment here, which was the fault of the shipper. Just got news that we will no longer have to, so in the clear there.
2. Have had a few breakthroughs with my new difficult student. Happy about that. Makes my days go by a bit faster and makes me feel happier at the end of the day.
3. Had friends over for dinner last night. Chicken curry and mango tarts for dessert - splendid.
4. Feeling better after a bout with food sickness. Was up for three or four hours on Tuesday night with icky abdominal cramps and you-know-what-else. Not quite sure what it was.
5. Tomorrow is Friday!
That's all for now. More ramblings later. Love to all.
2 comments:
I finally caught up on all your writings! For some reason, I wasn't being sent your posts(which I signed up for)
BTW- your hair is cute-- and I LIKE THE COLOR!!!!
Love your ramblings...... keep them coming, love you!
Post a Comment