Monday, March 3, 2008

February Goal Check

Another month has passed already and I must do this for myself, not that anyone else has to care. : )

* Go to the gym five times a week (I know, I know, I know!!!): check! Even if we missed a day during the week, we would make it up on the weekend. Hoo-rah!

* Eat smaller portions: check! Still going strong. Now, if only we could remember this on our drunken escapades (which are becoming all too often these days).

* Cut the crap food and only eat sweets (and by that I mean a nibble) on an irregular basis: semi-check. This one has been hard. We've been (or I've been) craving sweets, most likely because we're cutting too many of them out. But, at least, if I binge eat on the sugar, I feel a little gross and don't want to fill my body up with that crap. So, now I just need to remember how it feels before I have a major sweet tooth.

* Stop chewing my lips (well, this is only my goal. I've chewed on the inside of my lips for as long as I can remember and I always end up making them bleed. I don't know if it has to do with stress or what, but it's now become an addiction and needs to stop): horrible this month. Simply pitiful.

* Use less chapstick (for which I also have an addiction): check! This one is going well. Maybe that's why I'm chewing my lips more . . .

* Become more financially savvy: still working on it.

Overall, not too shabby. March has already begun and in this month will be Spring Break, a major test of our motivation to keep exercising and eating healthy. You know how being on vacation usually equates to snacking (a lot) and more beers and lounging around . . . Willpower, Pattersons, willpower!

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Good for you and all the goals, sounds like you are doing pretty darn good, keep it up, it will make me have to do much better then, love you!