Yikes. March was a tough one. When it came time for Spring Break, which began on March 20, going to the gym was sort of a wash. My mom came to Manila the week prior from Singapore and while we exercised with her, we stopped once it was time to go to the beach. So, between March 20-30, I missed eight days in all. And I did nothing while at the beach. Not a thing. The swimming and snorkeling don't count because it wasn't strenuous at all. Cory actually swam in the mornings when he felt like it and lifted my mom's suitcase every other day. I didn't do so great in the chewing-the-lips department either. Let's just say March was not such a good month, but we are back on track for April.
Now, I've got to play catch-up with all the other news to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment