Talk about a busy week! It's a good thing we had such a relaxing weekend because this week has been hellish.
I've had to edit my 22 pages of reports (literally 22 full, size 10 font pages of pure text), proof 20 additional pages of reports for a colleague, write end-of-year file comments, finish writing assessments and score them and input them onto the computer database, plan for next week, deal with my devil child who has been acting up all week and do all the normal teaching duties that I do in the course of a day. And it's only Thursday tomorrow!
I am pooped, but at least I can look forward to another great weekend in . . . Boracay! We are finally going to one of the best-known beaches in the Philippines. There is a large group going for some fun in the sun. We leave directly after school on Friday and return Sunday afternoon. Short, but sweet.
Saw the movie What Happens in Vegas last weekend. Cute romantic comedy. Reminded me of our days back in Sin City.
Now enjoying a glass of wine and ready to watch a movie with my ever-supportive hubby. Cheers to peaceful evenings. I know they won't always be this easy . . .
2 comments:
Hey Hey
Sounds like a Crazy week! When are you offically done with school? Can't wait to see you this summer!
Almost done though........ aren't you so excited!
Post a Comment