So, I normally wouldn't post such a mortifying experience on the blog, but you know what? Sometimes, it's good to be able to laugh at yourself. Goodness knows, this isn't the first time I've done something so embarrassing. I also have a feeling that this has happened to thousands of people, however my circumstances make this situation just a tad bit more awkward than most . . .
Today was a hectic day. Cory and I had to leave early from work to get to our dentist appointments on time. I rushed out of my room and ran into the teacher's lounge to use the faculty bathroom. I tried the women's, but as is often the case, it was occupied. Many women have used the men's - it's not a big deal. So, I scooted into the men's bathroom and started to do my business. Lo and behold, who should happen to open the door as I'm getting up from the seat and hunching over trying to pull up my pants? Oh, nobody important, just my future vice-principal!!! Before he realized what had happened, I immediately started apologizing profusely while scrambling to the door with my pants around my ankles. He then proceeded to apologize profusely and quickly closed the door. Turns out, in my haste, I had thought I had locked the door, but obviously didn't.
So much for great impressions.
2 comments:
That is truly --shall I say-- a classic???
Oh Jona, I can just imagine, that would normally be me, well, kind of reminds me of Sugar Beach and the Scuba Lesson going on right by us, you are always someone to remember....... maybe not always in the way you want but memorable non the less!!!!
Post a Comment