Cory is in Australia. With my dear friend Ams and her fantabulous fiance, Del. He has the whole weekend with them until he attends an Understanding By Design Curriculum Conference. He was actually pretty stoked about it. But, I think that was because he knew he would be getting some Little Creatures microbrews. He and Del are going to watch an Aussie Rules game tomorrow. He'll also get to meet up with my mom, who is in Australia sightseeing with Carol, Amy's mom. So, basically, what I'm saying is that my whole family seems to be in Australia, but not I. Here I sit, this week I will work. :( HOWEVER . . .
1. My reports are DONE.
2. I am taking a day off strictly for me this week and am going to scrapbook! (very exciting, I know)
3. I've had a great weekend being a free woman so far. :)
But I still miss my honey. Sappy, sappy, sappy. That's what happens when you have a little bit of wine and are up late blogging . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment