Thursday, September 17, 2009

And now...

it's Thursday. It's been a long, full week and we are pooped. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and we have yet another three-day weekend.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE my kids? This is good because I've been WAY too stressed this year and have been wanting to end my teaching career. Seriously, it's been that ridiculous. But, this week has been good. And I know I am doing good things. And I am only one person and can only do so much. I am learning how to better prioritize, to say NO and to do only what I need to do for the KIDS that I teach. Like I said, I have come a loooong way from the beginning of this school year. And I am still sane. Thankfully.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I know what you mean. Do what is good for your kids. I'm already being asked to do all sorts of random stuff. It's hard, but only do what you think is best... thinking good thoughts for you, deary.