










Shortly after our October break, I took a "mental health" day from work and turned a normal weekend into a three-day. I flew to Singapore to spend time with my mom and I must admit, it was one of the most special, quality times with her I've ever spent. We enjoyed each others' company so much. We walked in the breeze in the park near her place, we sat by the pool, we caught up on same favorite shows. We meandered through the Botanical Gardens and took photos of the beautiful orchids. We met up with Casey and Pip for lunch and we walked along Orchard Road and took in the decorations already up for the holidays. We ate and we sipped wine and we talked. It was just so lovely spending that time with my mom and I came back to Manila feeling so at peace with everything. My trip came at a time when I needed it most. Thank you, mom. It meant the world to me.
2 comments:
Those pics of the flowers are spectacular! And I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with your mom. Just what you needed.
Thank you my dear, you mean the world to me, I love you!
Post a Comment