Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What the Heck Have We Been Doing?!

Answer is: everything!

August has seen us through the closing of our Washougal River house, the start to school and the craziness that ensues afterwards with Open House, the setting up of routines and the planning, planning, planning! It has also brought some major decorating in the Makati house (I will post photos soon) and several long weekends which have taken us to Daluyon (our favorite place in Palawan) and Hong Kong. This weekend, we'll be white-water rafting the Chico River, which has been more than a pain in the arse to arrange. And finally, one of our precious little crazies was lost for 36 hours and we were a worried mess!!! All is well now, though. Turns out, Palaaway is living up to his name: Troublemaker. He got out, stayed out, then got stuck in someone else's yard under a pile of debris. When Dels carried him into the room, I looked at her with tears streaming down my face and Cory looked up from our Lost flyer we had just created and neither of us could believe he was back, albeit a little worse for wear. Little stinker. There was no way we were prepared to say goodbye to our beautiful big-eyed boy:







2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

I can't believe how little he was, they are all precious and I'm sure you were worried sick, so glad little "Troublemaker" is back". Can't wait to see what you've done to your new place in Makati, love you all!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, goofy little guy! I hope he doesn't try that again... I'm glad he's safe and sound. I'll get back on the blog thing soon... just a little too hectic these days.