
A colleague of mine recommended this book to me after many passionate conversations about food, animals, people, the environment and the overall present state of society. It was so refreshing! Although it was written almost 20 years ago, it has been revised and updated and provides a new perspective (not a doom's day approach) to solving some of the world's most pressing problems. It's about putting money where it matters, leveling the playing field, treating all life with respect and recognizing the need to restore it, and encouraging all people to want to be informed about important issues and to become inspired to make positive changes. After all of my reading and thinking this past year, I was so excited to finish reading this book and about the possibilities that the ideas in it hold for the future. I really connected with the values represented in this book and now would like to recommend it to you.
2 comments:
You'll have to bring this one home this summer, would love to read it and I love you two and miss you!
Thanks Jona! I'm going to have to check it out.
Post a Comment