Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
1. an act or instance of traveling from one place to another; trip 2. chiefly dialect; a day's travel 3. something suggesting travel or passage from one place to another; "the journey from youth to maturity;" "a journey through time."
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Is This Even REAL?!?
I'm sorry, I caught a glimpse of a headline for this story today and I just couldn't resist watching the clip. It touches a nerve so deep in me and stirs so many crazy emotions that I cannot even COMPREHEND what kind of a person Bobby Franklin is. There is no excuse for his stupidity, insensitivity and right to serve the public. I am beyond outraged about his proposed bill in Georgia. It pangs my heart to the innermost membrane to realize that there are such ludicrous people in this world. For someone who has been through two miscarriages and who has friends who have been through the same heart-breaking trials, I can, without a doubt, proclaim that this man deserves to be sentenced to death just for simply proposing such an ill-informed, hypocritical, far-flung law such as this. And that's the way I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just give politicians an even worse name! That's the only comment I can say, stupidity!
Post a Comment