Friday, May 20, 2011

Sigh

We're nearing the end of four years in Manila. It's pretty hard to believe. I will be terribly sad to see my class move on to Middle School. I absolutely LOVE my students this year. Our class is full of laughter, connections, relationships, wonder and reflective thought. My students make me incredibly proud. But, I suppose that is the mark of all the hard work we've done together this year. I am just so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with a class of kids so enthusiastic to learn and so much fun to teach. They have made my job easy. And enjoyable. And inspiring. And absolutely worth it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love your new blog set up.... Time sure flies doesn't it! What a wonderful teacher you are! And you'll get an exciting new crop to grow with next year. YAY!

Grant said...

The new setup is not as friendly for mobile readers...we'll manage though.