1. an act or instance of traveling from one place to another; trip
2. chiefly dialect; a day's travel
3. something suggesting travel or passage from one place to another; "the journey from youth to maturity;" "a journey through time."
Thursday, June 9, 2011
THIS Makes Me Happy
Oh yeah. And so does the fact that we are leaving for the airport tomorrow at 10am to go HOME!!!
OHHH, AHHHHHH, I love it! Now just the little one to add to this beautiful room, the tree, paintings, your furniture, I love it all, I knew I would, I can't want to be Gramlola!
2 comments:
At this point you may read this and already be home. In that case: WELCOME HOME!!!
OHHH, AHHHHHH, I love it! Now just the little one to add to this beautiful room, the tree, paintings, your furniture, I love it all, I knew I would, I can't want to be Gramlola!
Post a Comment