Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Sound of Music and The Happenings of Ace

For my birthday this year, Cory took me to see the Filipino production of The Sound of Music. It was fantastic. We had amazing seats in the third row, right in the center. I was impressed by the acting and blown away by the singing. It's true that my expectations may not have been super high, but it was a great show nonetheless. I also enjoyed the evening with two good friends.

Ace turned 11 months yesterday. Crazy how time flies. His newest things are:
Waving
Blowing kisses
"Brushing his teeth"
Clapping (upon hearing "Yay!")
Holding his hand up to his ear as a phone
Giving open-mouthed kisses
Pointing out objects almost non-stop
Playing "chase" with Daddy
Holding his spoon to his mouth with support
High-fiving
Climbing the stairs (!)

Here are a few current photos our little guy.










2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Cute as always, both Ace and Cory! Can't wait to you all, love you!

Kate said...

He's got some great looks! Wow, I can't believe how much he's doing already!