Buaya was missing for three weeks.
And what was worse, losing two cats in a span of two weeks was not something I was proud of or happy about.
But then, on a regular school morning, about 5:30am, Ate Dels was out washing the car when a petite ball of fur zipped past her, meowing like a baby alligator. It was Buaya. The cat was obviously disoriented because she ran right past the house and past Delia without a thought. Dels immediately called out to her and she stopped, turned around and ran to her. Delia brought her up and tears filled my eyes when I saw her.
She was super thin (on her already-petite frame, you could now see her hip bones), she had a scab on her ear and she was limping slightly. But, overall, she seemed to be fine. Delia took her to the vet while we were at work and she got a clean bill of health.
She is needier than ever now and will actually cuddle with us once in awhile. I think she's just glad to be home. And we're so relieved to have her back.







1 comment:
I'm so happy you have her back too, makes me sad about Bola but it's hard to keep cats inside sometimes, they do slip out, they are curious for sure. They are so sweet.
Post a Comment