Last weekend, Joanna and I took Kristy to the Peninsula as a late birthday gift. We had a blast. As you can imagine with a just-done-breastfeeding momma (Joanna), a tired first time momma (me) and a dear friend who is getting ready to go home to Canada at the beginning of June (KJ), we needed to release a bit of shall-we-say stress? Enter wine. And cocktails. And beer.
If jumping on the beds, sprinting down the hallways, posing on the stairs in front of a full lobby and dancing were crimes, we'd have been in big trouble. :)
Our Saturday night stay was bittersweet. Having known each other from Egypt has been a blessing and we have all grown very close. We made a book for Kristy to take with her. It is going to be very hard to say "goodbye-for-now."





2 comments:
Oh wow! Hugs and kisses to you all! What an amazing group of ladies!
Brings tears to my eyes....... I only want the best for Kristy but I know she will really be missed!
Post a Comment