Cory's birthday was on Monday and usually it's a bit uneventful since
we're typically flying home or have just arrived home and are super
tired. This year, however, since we are experiencing the great Manila
Summer, we celebrated with a little more fanfare. The highlights for
Cory:
Watching a wall-climbing competition earlier in the day
Imported Pale Ales
Tillamook Cheese
Clamato Juice
iPad Gadgets
An REI Gift Card
An organizational bin for his writing stuff (and an offer to organize said stuff for him)
A handmade card from his wife and son
Made him smile multiple times.
The lowlight? Prometheus!!! Cory just appreciates good sci-fi way too much and Prometheus was a royal disappointment to him.
Happy 38th babe!


2 comments:
Clamato and Tilamook! HOLY Toledo!!! What a Birthday! Happy BIrthday Cory!! Yeah, Prometheus, I told Jarle a big "no" on that one. He ended up seeing it, and he said ," You were right". Ugh, so glad I missed that one. SOOOOO-- Happy Birthday to you, Cory! Have some grilled cheese sandwiches for me!
Super fun to experience with you in Manila though I sure missed the Ballard Pub crawl this year....... maybe next.......
Post a Comment