So, the rain has stopped. Thankfully, mercifully, finally.
But the craziness of the beginning of a new school year has not. With two unexpected rain days and an additional holiday announced a few days ago, we have missed or will miss three days of school in the first two weeks. It has been difficult to get back into a routine and frustrating to try to accomplish everything that I have wanted to accomplish before Open House next week. I have had back to back meetings with parents, grade level meetings galore, and I am really trying to start working out on a more consistent basis by joining Zumba, Yoga and Circuit Training. Combine these things with my actual teaching job, and it feels as though there is no time for what really matters and that is my husband and my son.
On the bright side, this weekend is four days long. And the kittens are now on an every-six-hours feeding schedule. And they are eating well and starting to use the litter box on their own. And we are all healthy again. And I am slowly tackling the things on my To-Do list. And I attended a baby shower today and will go out for dinner tomorrow and will make a date with Cory on Monday and will get my nails done on Tuesday. And, the final and, I will take Aiston on some playdates.
Here are two photos to satisfy the cuteness factor:
Oh, AND, this is the best and, the anniversary of our becoming a forever family is on Friday. :) To celebrate, I have made a scrapbook for Aiston and we have planned to go to Montemar Beach Club for two nights with some dear friends of ours.
Things are looking up.


1 comment:
As always, the pictures are adorable, can't quite figure out Aiston's look with those babies....... I know Friday is the first anniversary of Homecoming Day, can't hardly believe it's been a one full year.....what a jam packed busy time it's been but what a blessing, I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment