Couldn't have been a crazier week and a half leading up til now.
Two-day old kittens on a four-hour schedule. Diarrhea kittens. Not-sure-how-they're-doing and it's-too-early-to-tell-kittens. Several trips to the vet in torrential rain and flooded streets. Meeting with a rep from CARA (Compassion and Responsibility for Animals) to find out what I can start doing to help offset/correct/lower this cat explosion problem.
Sick Ace. Teething we think. Fever, a small rash, diarrhea. Up in the nighttime.
Sick Cory. Up in the nighttime.
Sick Jona. Up in the nighttime.
Non-stop rain. Not that we mind because it keeps things cooler. But it literally hasn't stopped in two weeks. No exaggeration.
Ahhh...life.
Going back to work is sort of like a vacation, except that we need a vacation from that vacation...and home isn't it! :)
Truth be told, we both had great first days back. Here is a video that Cory made for his students to introduce them to the teacher signal (aka his attention-getter).
4 comments:
Well Mr. Patterson, that video should teach your kids well and of course the star was darling. Glad everything is going well the first week, I know it's busy, let's hope those little kittens grow fast and healthy and little Ace is feeling better very soon. Love you all!
I love it! So cute. I want a video of Mr. Patterson's 7th graders doing it! Happy back to school! I'm right there with you!!! ;-)
Too cute! I couldn't see the picture for whatever reason, but listening to it was hilarious! I LOVED when he busted out "NO!" Cory, looking forward to seeing this in action with those 7th graders!
Post a Comment