...marks the beginning of a three-day weekend.
Cory and I are leaving Aiston for the first time at the same time. For two nights.
We are headed back here.
And we are SO looking forward to it.
Of course, we feel a bit guilty and a tad sad. Especially since our boy is really into his routines and ever since we started prepping him for our departure, he has seemed a bit "worried" at the thought. But, he loves his Ate. And this is our Christmas present and our we-deserve-to-do-something-just-for-us-since-we've-been-put-through-the-ringer-with-this-whole-adoption-thing gift to each other. And Ace will benefit from our refreshed spirits upon our return.
Let the pampering begin.
6 comments:
Wow, amazing. Do some yoga for me. I see several classes I could enjoy.
I'm so excited for you both and Ace will be just fine, he's getting to be such a big boy....... just enjoy and I know you will both feel refreshed when you return, love you all!
Have fun you two! You will come back feeling revitalized and refreshed... Everyone needs that now and again. (especially moms and dads!) :-)
Love you both. Can't wait for this adoption journey to be over and to finally have little ace be yours and yours alone! ;-)
Hope you guys had a blast!!
Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend away :-)
Post a Comment