That title reminds me of my brother. He used to come up with the dumbest jingles ever. Yet, they stayed in my head for years and even until now. I swear, he must have had over 100 little diddies that he would annoy me with growing up. And that is no exaggeration.
The reason for the title is this: I spent over five hours this weekend (actually wasted over five hours) trying to upload our Aussie pics into slide.com, the program that allows you to post photos in slideshow format to, in turn, post on your blog. Obviously, that did not happen for me. Just when I was to get to the last five photos to post, the program conveniently stopped working. I tried it again. Same thing. After scaring Cory with my dad's temper (it only comes out on rare occasions) and having a crying fit, I tried, unsuccessfully, once more. No go. I have only five photos left to post, but have now realized that I can't even get into slide.com anymore because it seems to recognize something curious about me or my computer or my connection and doesn't want to load for me. Perfect. I needn't tell you that I am so mad at this utter ridiculousness that I have given up for the moment. I may or may not post photos of Australia at all. And it's too bad because there are some good ones.
1 comment:
Can you just do a few on blogger? That's what I do...unless your connection is really slow..... ugh. Sorry about the frustration.
Post a Comment