Sunday, May 4, 2008

Completed Projects

Here are some photos of the recent scrapbooking projects I have finished. I said that I was finally working on my wedding photos from almost five years ago. This is the start: a coffee table book using the square photos I had printed from the wedding photographer.





And my first chipboard book using photos from our "engagement." I say engagement in parenthesis because we didn't have proper ones taken. We asked a friend of ours to shoot a roll of black and white photos at a park in Las Vegas, to save time and money. I must admit, though, she did a pretty great job!


2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Looks lovely and creative, as always Jona, can't wait to see them in person! Love you!

Tiffani said...

Looks so good. You just have the touch. Finally got my scrap room organized so I feel like I am almost ready to go!