Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sex and the City

So, the Sex and the City movie opened here in Manila last night. It was only at one theater and although I have never seen any of the shows before, I decided why the hell not? A group of about 12 of us gals from school made the 7:35 showing and enjoyed every minute of it. When I got home, I told Cory I wanted to see the shows now, and he said, "Yeah, I was afraid of that." What can I say? But, since Cory is only allowed to watch Battlestar when I am not around or when I'm occupied with something else, the same goes for me. Oh, well. I will find a way . . .

5 comments:

Kate said...

That's so funny, because Jarle wants to go see the movie. And I don't really care... So I guess we'll go. And then I'll probably be like you, and want to watch the show. I think we did see a couple of episodes in Egypt, when guys had that poker night.

Grant said...

Tell Cory to watch the show with you, he won't be disappointed.

Amy and Del said...

we are going next Friday night.. so dont put anything on your blog about it or you might give it away!!! hope your well..chat soon!

Tiffani said...

I have never watched it either... a good thing since I am already addicted to too many shows... I am counting down the days :)

Anonymous said...

I am surprised Cory didn't go to the movie, being gay and all that :). I would probably consider going to see sex in the city less gay then going to the ballet though...... Del