Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And We're Off!

To New Zealand tomorrow!!!!!

We meet up with mom in Singapore, then fly to Christchurch where we will spend three blissful weeks touring around the South Island in a campervan doing everything the Kiwis do and more. Cory and I are so excited for this trip and have been looking forward to it for months. Needless to say, we'll probably be MIA on our adventures, but don't fret! I shall return in January with tons of photos.

We wish you all a very joyful holiday season. May peace and love surround you everywhere you turn!

xoxo

2 comments:

Kate said...

Have fun, be safe! I CANNOT WAIT to see pics... Soo- jealous! Merry Christmas.. and ring in the new year well!!! Love you guys!

STEPHANIE said...

you've earned your breather! Good on you. have a blast. big hugs and merry christmas to you and your family.

peace,
SC