First, let me say that we are safe in Manila after Japan's major earthquake. The destruction there is terrible, but the Philippines ("only") saw 3 1/2 foot waves on some northern coastal areas. This is yet another reminder to appreciate what we have.
Palaaway has just visited the vet for a third (and I wish I could say final) time. Upon returning home from dinner at a friend's house this week, we found him on the stairs, mewing sadly. When he tried to move, we noticed his right hind leg was really swollen and he wasn't putting any weight on it. Cory rushed him in just before the vet begins charging their emergency fees (at 10pm) and the doctor said that he had gotten a puncture in his thigh, perhaps from some fencing or something. No broken bones, but he got a shot for the pain and will continue to take antibiotics and pain meds for a week or two. His leg is looking much better already. That boy...just not quite sure what to do with him. Except love him, of course.
4 comments:
Poor little Pal... glad he is okay! He is lucky to have you guys as his parents. :) And glad you guys are okay. I was wondering how you were doing! MIss ya!
time for an indoor run? no going out into the wide world for paly?
I was so worried about you guys last night, thanks for texting me back I was relieved then.
loves xx
Glad you guys are fine. So sorry for the little guy.. Man, he's just into everything...
That little "Troublemaker", what can I say........
Post a Comment