1. an act or instance of traveling from one place to another; trip
2. chiefly dialect; a day's travel
3. something suggesting travel or passage from one place to another; "the journey from youth to maturity;" "a journey through time."
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Positivity
Two weeks of work. Two weeks closer to home. Two weeks closer to hugging my family. Two weeks closer to bringing our baby home.
First of all, love the new blog layout and the picture in your header is awesome!
Glad you have been able to figure out how to work around/ or rather work with all this adoption crap. I'm totally with you on how it's important to make sure these kids are going to good homes but how it sucks that from the get-go they are doubting your abilities and make it so hard for amazing people to become parents. But like you said, 2 weeks closer. Every day is one day closer to you holding that little one in your arms! Sending you love and hugs your way. Love ya!
I love the photo of you on the edge of the rice paddies. It's a beautiful photo and I love the reflection in the water. I don't know, but for me that picture is perfect.
It makes me tear up just thinking of having you two here so soon, I can't wait and yes, each day is one day closer to that miracle that I know will happen very soon. Less than 2 weeks, it will be wonderful, love you so much, hugs and wuggles and boy, do I love the new picture on the blog love that pic of you Jona, I can't wait to see that lovely area of the Philippines
Awww.. makes me teary.. I miss you guys so much.. wish I was coming home for the Summer..Love love love the blog layout.. the pics are all awesome! We will have to skype, but I wont get internet for the next months so, stupid tele company! Talk soon xxx
5 comments:
First of all, love the new blog layout and the picture in your header is awesome!
Glad you have been able to figure out how to work around/ or rather work with all this adoption crap. I'm totally with you on how it's important to make sure these kids are going to good homes but how it sucks that from the get-go they are doubting your abilities and make it so hard for amazing people to become parents. But like you said, 2 weeks closer. Every day is one day closer to you holding that little one in your arms! Sending you love and hugs your way.
Love ya!
PS Dont forget on your side bar when you say "This is me"
Your also a friend! And a dang good one! :)
I love the photo of you on the edge of the rice paddies. It's a beautiful photo and I love the reflection in the water. I don't know, but for me that picture is perfect.
It makes me tear up just thinking of having you two here so soon, I can't wait and yes, each day is one day closer to that miracle that I know will happen very soon. Less than 2 weeks, it will be wonderful, love you so much, hugs and wuggles and boy, do I love the new picture on the blog love that pic of you Jona, I can't wait to see that lovely area of the Philippines
Awww.. makes me teary.. I miss you guys so much.. wish I was coming home for the Summer..Love love love the blog layout.. the pics are all awesome! We will have to skype, but I wont get internet for the next months so, stupid tele company! Talk soon xxx
Post a Comment