Thursday, August 18, 2011

Brings Me to Tears

The power of words cannot be underestimated. These words mean more than the person who wrote them could ever know. They stir up deep and painful emotions, but they also conjure up a hope and a love and a happiness that is so big and so wanted and so wonderfully peaceful that there is really nothing else to compare it to.

Thank you, my lovely. You are a treasure.

Cory and I love this little guy immeasurably and we haven't even held him in our arms yet. We look at his picture every morning when we wake up, every afternoon when we get home from work and every night before we go to bed. He makes all the stress from work disappear in the instant that we see his smiling face. He is a joy to our hearts and a healing to our souls.

Please Homecoming Day - come faster.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

You never realize how much your heart can swell with love until another precious gift is added to your life. This little guy will be so loved, we are all blessed and I know it's so difficult waiting another weekend but Monday is a celebration, I'm doing a happy jig with tears running down my face right now, I'm so excited! Love you all so much!