1. an act or instance of traveling from one place to another; trip
2. chiefly dialect; a day's travel
3. something suggesting travel or passage from one place to another; "the journey from youth to maturity;" "a journey through time."
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Our Household Has a New Member
And our hearts are full.
Aiston: 8 months, 1 week, 1 day old.
Today was the most surreal, peaceful and wonderful day. We have so much to be thankful for - today and forever.
I'm overjoyed for you guys, and I can't stop smiling. I know your heart is so full that it must be about to explode! Congratulations to you, Mom and Dad!
Yay!! What a gorgeous little nephew! I am so over joyed for you guys! So so thrilled! Hope he settles in easily and you don't have too many sleepless nights! Love to you, Mommy Patterson and to Daddy Patterson also xoxox
4 comments:
My heart is full, I'm so happy for you three and I'm finally a Gramlola! I love you all! Can't wait to see you, xoxoxoxoxoxo
I'm overjoyed for you guys, and I can't stop smiling. I know your heart is so full that it must be about to explode! Congratulations to you, Mom and Dad!
He is gorgeous! Congratulations!
Yay!! What a gorgeous little nephew! I am so over joyed for you guys! So so thrilled! Hope he settles in easily and you don't have too many sleepless nights! Love to you, Mommy Patterson and to Daddy Patterson also xoxox
Post a Comment